Trade Risks scare away online consumers By Van Oanh Sunday, Jul 12, 2020,13:35 (GMT+7) Risks scare away online consumersBy Van Oanh Recently, firms providing payment services via cards and e-wallets have launched a slew of promotion programs to attract users, which renders the use of such services more popular, especially in big cities – PHOTO: THANH HOA Only 38% of the population do shopping online, of whom only 10% make payment electronically. The dual goal of boosting e-commerce and cashless payments remains a tough job to be fulfilled. Hinging on more positive signs of a change in consumers’ shopping habits after the social distancing period, the Government in mid-May announced Decision 645/QD-TTg approving the general plan for national e-commerce development in the 2021-2025 period. One of the goals of this plan is to obtain about 55% of the population shopping online with an average purchase value of US$600 per person a year. However, the above goal will require tremendous efforts to achieve. By the end of 2019, only 38% of the Vietnamese population had done online shopping at least once a year, and slightly more than one third of them had bought goods/services worth over VND5 million, according to the Vietnam E-Commerce White Paper… Read full this story
- UK failing to keep up with online consumer fraud, NAO warns
- Boo! A Madea Halloween scares away box office rivals as Inferno flames out
- Telcos’ move to raise revenue may widen risk of customer churn
- As CBD use skyrockets, consumers should know what they don’t know
- The New Dating Requirement: Consuming All of Your Partner’s #Content
- Schooling should be adjourned amid coronavirus scare
- Gas and electricity firms told to simplify prices or risk competition inquiry
- CPSC Recalls Over 165,000 Infant Sleepers Due To Suffocation Risk
- Online payments for LPG refills see a spike
- Revealed: Hundreds of Britain's new-build homes by developers like Taylor Wimpey are at risk of CRUMBLING due to sub-standard concrete - with firms a 'refusing to fix them unless owners sign gagging orders'
Risks scare away online consumers have 339 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at July 12, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.