Tens of thousands of students in Ho Chi Minh City will begin the first year of each level In the new school year of 2020-2021, the southern growth centre Ho Chi Minh City expects to welcome 200,000 students who will begin the first year of each level (Grade 1, Grade 6, and Grade 10). In Grade 10 alone, over 80,000 students attended the entry exam last year. The need to pick the right school of tens of thousands of parents and their students are becoming ever more urgent. Aside from public schools, the city is home to over 1,000 educational institutions, ranging from kindergartens to private and international high schools. They are set up to meet the diverse requirements of parents in terms of tuition fees, training programmes, and the corresponding academic performance. Of these educational facilities, international schools are the priority for middle or higher-income families. Wise choice The tuition fees offered by international schools in Vietnam are the fourth highest in Asia. This result is from a 2019 poll of 688 international schools in 27 countries and territories conducted by Expat Finder, a company providing information and support services for families moving abroad. According to the survey, Vietnam… Read full this story
- Some Say Bullying is the Worst Fear of School Kids in the USA - I Disagree
- Advice on Relationships - Conflict Management in Relationships, Step Back and Cool Heads
- Teenage Steroid Use - A Disturbing Trend Amongst High School Kids
- Use a Cool-Headed Approach to Making Up With Your Ex
- Top Toy Pick For Kids 2008 - How to Buy Gifts For Kids This Christmas
- Internet Marketing Tips - How to Manage Risks With an Ice Cool Head
- Christmas Party Games Elementary Kids Will Love
- Keeping Elementary and Preschool Kids Active
- Should My Kid Go to a Magnet School?
- Good Hygiene For School Age Kids
Picking schools for your kids post-COVID-19: Keep a cool head! have 310 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.