Check out the picture here:
She captioned the picture as, ‘Before you take the most important steps of your life, make sure your feet are well taken care of #whynot”’ Dressed in a pink and gold embellished kurta with silk green salwar and pink dupatta, Mira looked absolutely stunning. Her matching gold jewellery complimented her overall traditional look for the occasion.
No sooner did she share the post, comments started pouring in from all sides from her fans. While some found it relatable, others found it simply hilarious. Some also mentioned how it should be for soon-to-be-husbands.
Mira is currently self-quarantined at home with her family due to coronavirus and lockdown. Apart from making the most of her free time with her husband and kids by spending quality time together, she is often seen sharing pictures and videos of herself and her loved ones with her fans and they just cannot have enough of her.
- Rockies Mailbag: Should Colorado fans just embrace the lovable loser mentality?
- Bride-to-be who claims she's NEVER looked nice in anything despite losing 8st is left downcast when her mother and friends brand her gown 'wishy washy' and 'like a tablecloth' on Say Yes To The Dress
- Woman shows how to make doughnuts with just two ingredients – and they only take ten minutes
- Kelly Ripa updates her fans on her advancing gray hair after eight weeks without a salon visit
- Stacey Solomon’s best interior tips – and they all use junk you’ve got lying around your house
- Kaitlyn Bristowe Reveals She Once Weighed Just 93 Pounds While Addicted to Valium
- Doctors say it is too risky for schools to open on June 1 while children's tsar urges unions and ministers to 'stop squabbling' and get pupils back to the classroom as soon as possible
- Inside the journey to bring Halo back to PC
- NHS chief Simon Stevens reveals that hospital staff in England are treating 9,000 coronavirus patients a day - down from 19,000 at the infection's peak with admissions falling 2,000 a week
- Robbie Savage's mum Val remembers brave PoW dad on VE Day anniversary in isolation
- Rebekah Vardy demands public apology from Coleen Rooney to put an end to row about leaking stories to the media
- How Would You Like $2 Million to Steal Elvis' Coffin?
Mira Rajput has an important tip for all soon-to-be-brides out there and her fans just cannot agree more with her have 484 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at July 20, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.