At around 9 a.m. TruJiLo Villalva Elizabeth Judith was riding on National Highway 6 in Mai Chau District when a truck driven by Do Ngoc Tan crashed into her motorbike head-on, Vietnam News Agency reported.She died on the spot.The Hoa Binh Province police are investigating.Several foreigners, most of them on motorbikes, have been killed or injured recently in road accidents involving trucks.Last month a South African man in Ho Chi Minh City who drove into a lane for automobiles coming in the opposite direction crashed into a truck and died.Two Germans died in February after their motorbike was hit by a truck on the Lo Xo Mountainous Pass in the Central Highlands province of Kon Tum.Road crashes are a leading cause of death in Vietnam, killing an average 17 people every day this year.
- Report: Ark. Woman Dies While Broadcasting on Facebook Live
- Woman Dies After Overnight Shooting In Rochester
- Stillwater woman killed in two-vehicle crash near Perkins
- Racing Driver, Badass Maria de Villota Died Because Of Her Crash
- Seven People, Including Four Kids, Die In Runaway Trailer Crash
- Woman Dies After Falling Into Fire Pit Outside Her Home
- Woman Dies After Car Crashes Into Methuen House
- Woman Dies From Injuries Suffered In Brockton Crash
- Woman Killed In 3-Car Crash In Watertown
- Woman dies in crash with UPS truck
Mexican woman dies in northern Vietnam road crash have 234 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.