Mr. Tharabodee Serng-Adichaiwit, General Manager of BBL in Vietnam Established in 1944, the Bangkok Bank (BBL) is one of Southeast Asia’s leading regional banks with total assets of more than THB3.416 trillion (US$110.22 billion). The bank is a leading provider of corporate finance and SME lending in Thailand, with approximately 240 business centers and business desks. It also has the largest retail customer base of more than 17 million accounts in Thailand. BBL’s services include syndicated loans, debt securities underwriting, trade finance, project finance, custodial services, SME and merchant services, and specialist industry advice. The bank services both business and retail customers through its global network, phone banking, and a convenient easy-to-use bilingual internet and mobile-banking platform that enables fast, round-the-clock banking. BBL’s international network includes 31 overseas branches in 14 economies including Vietnam, as well as relationships with more than 1,000 correspondent banks worldwide. Strong roots in Vietnam BBL in Vietnam General Manager Tharabodee Serng-Adichaiwit says BBL’s presence in Vietnam dates way back to 1961, and then 1992. BBL was one of the first foreign banks to open a branch in the country, providing a full range of commercial banking operations. Its two branches, in Ho Chi Minh City… Read full this story
- Vietnamese businesses to explore opportunities in Malaysia
- Thai Son Nam Futsal Club’s players to compete for Yokohama FC
- Bank of England says no-deal Brexit would be worse than 2008 crisis
- EVFTA puts pressure on Vietnamese firms to better competitiveness
- Small Bites: DD Mau Vietnamese Eatery is an appealingly light, fresh fast-casual restaurant
- UK banks can survive a disorderly Brexit, says Bank of England
- Mark Carney hints he is willing to stay on at Bank of England
- With system-wide NPAs worse than Pakistan & Botswana, the Indian banking sector is in a mess
- Will Brexit boost or hurt the economy?
- No-deal Brexit: Britons in EU could lose access to UK bank accounts
Leading Thai bank places trust on Vietnamese economy have 322 words, post on ven.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.