KATIE Price’s daughter joked they had the “best holiday” after she broke BOTH of her feet – as her ex Kieran Hayler reacted in horror.
Katie, 42, won’t be able to walk for up to six months after the shocking accident during the trip in Turkey.
The 42-year-old reality star was rushed to A&E and is now preparing to fly home for an emergency operation.
She flew to the country with boyfriend Carl Woods and children Princess, 13, and Junior, 15 for a summer getaway.
The Sun Online’s exclusive picture shows Katie with both legs in plaster after spending the night in hospital.
And Katie added on Instagram last night: “Yes it’s true I have broken my ankles and my feet , I have to have both feet operated on and pins put in been told I won’t be able to walk for 3 to 6 months , @carljwoods is being amazing looking after me.”
Her ex Kieran, who she has kids Jett, six, and Bunny, five, commented beneath the post with a face-palm emoji.
Later, Katie shared a video from her hotel room with Carl, Princess and Junior, with Princess shouting: “I’m actually having the best holiday!”
Katie fractured both heels jumping off a wall at theme park Land of Legends and faces months of agony as she battles her way to recovery.
Doctors have warned Katie she will need pins in her feet and won’t be able to walk for a minimum of three months – though the recovery period could be twice that.
The disaster comes just a day after she was seen looking loved-up on the romantic break in Turkey with Love Island boyfriend Carl.
A source close to the star explained: “This is the worst thing that could have happened to Katie.
“She has spent all night in A&E in agony with a hairline crack through both of her heels.
“The pain is excruciating – but she has a bigger nightmare to come, trying to look after five children while unable to walk.”
Most read in Celebrity
HOLIDAY FROM HELL
Katie Price has broken both her feet and won’t walk for up to 6 months
James Martin keeps home fires burning with outdoor kitchen at his rural retreat
DAN ABOUT THE HOUSE
Dani Dyer gives glimpse inside her home as she prepares for first baby
Strictly Come Dancing in chaos as celebs snub show over ‘low’ £60,000 fee
Linda Lusardi shows off her kitchen transformation at her family home
Katie was due to go away with Jeet and Bunny and Harvey, 18, after returning from Turkey.
She says in her latest video on YouTube: “When you (Princess) go back to Pete’s then I’m going to have Jett and Bunny and I’m going to take them on holiday with Harvey.”
“Just because Harvey’s come out of hospital this week and I don’t want to risk anything. I can’t keep everyone happy but I’m trying to.”
- Tributes to popular dad, 58, killed at family holiday park in Camber Sands as six arrested on suspicion of murder
- Nine things to do in your kitchen before going on holiday – it will avoid a common disaster
- Will Smith gets support from daughter over Oscars slapping incident
- Editor Daily Rundown: Biden Invokes Emergency War Powers To Build Solar Panels
- James Morosini was catfished by his father. He turned it into a film.
- Learjets, Mistresses, and Bales of Weed: My Dad’s Life as a Drug Kingpin
- Cost of living: People fear 'awful winter' as bills continue to rise
- Simon Le Bon’s quiet life with model wife at their multi-million-pound Putney home
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer ‘had two issues with Anthony Martial’ before his Man Utd sacking
- Lionel Richie: A life written in song
Katie Price’s daughter jokes they had the ‘best holiday’ after she breaks BOTH feet as Kieran Hayler reacts in horror have 627 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 31, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.