SINGAPORE - Media OutReach - 2 July 2020 – In times of uncertainty, businesses must collaborate with social enterprises to support communities and tackle alarming societal issues. Home appliances manufacturer Ariston wasted no time in joining hands with 2 Singapore-based social enterprises. Earlier this year, they collaborated with North East Heart Bakers to organise Heart Bakers Season 5 as well as Super Farmers to promote ideas of self-care with technology-backed home solutions and online resources.The Road to Collaboration Strict health measures amidst the age of digitisation have persuaded most to stay at home and turn to the internet for self-entertainment. However, the lack of regular social interaction has brought significant challenges to individual morale and community identity. For Ariston, empowering individuals at home and creating a community identity extended far beyond providing them with technology-backed home solutions. Instead, it involves helping individuals in similar circumstances overcome various everyday challenges with technology and resources as well as facilitating a community based on shared experiences and progress. Giving Home-based Businesses & Homemakers an Edge Earlier this year, Ariston partnered with North East Heart Bakers – a local initiative by the North East Community Development Council (CDC) that gives stay-at-home mothers from low-income families the opportunity to start their… Read full this story
- Beach Channel baseball team wins PSAL Class B championship at Yankee Stadium
- Emeril Lagasse feeling at home with daily Hallmark Channel cooking series
- Yankees' Casey McGehee gives team a big boost with home run
- Beach Channel football team receives 8 new footballs from Wilson Sporting Goods after Daily News story
- State police partner with Nextdoor, social network for communities
- WNET and WLIW team up to spur community action on reducing school dropout rates
- After losing home during Sandy, Staten Island principal opened school to the community
- 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' comes to tornado-stricken Joplin
- SEE IT: Cold War missile silo near Lake Placid turned into a luxury home, now up for sale
- For driverless cars, a moral dilemma: Who lives or dies?
Home Appliances Manufacturer Ariston Channel Singapore Teams up With Social Enterprises to Boost Community Morale have 337 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at July 2, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.