The ancient city of Hoi An, in the central province of Quang Nam, topped the list of 15 best cities in Asia in a recent readers’ vote of the US travel magazine Travel & Leisure. A corner of Hoi An at night (Photo: Getty Images) Hoi An claimed the top position with a score of 90.52 out of the total 100, which was attributed to its eclectic architecture, energetic nightlife, flowing canals, culture, heritage and food. It was followed by Chiang Mai (Thailand), Kyoto (Japan), Udaipur (India), Luang Prabang (Laos), Ubud (Indonesia), Bangkok (Thailand), Jaipur (India), Tokyo (Japan), Siem Reap (Cambodia), Singapore, Kolkata (India), Seoul (the Republic of Korea), Taipei (China), and Hong Kong (China). Hoi An is a well-known travel destination in Vietnam. The ancient city was named as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999.
- Best Deal Travel Packages
- Con Dao named among best places with bluest water in the world
- New York City Travel - Top Five Places of Things to See & Do When in New York City
- Pittsburgh ranked one of the best cities... or is it?
- San Antonio ranked one of the best cities... or is it?
- Big City Travel Tips - Safety First
- Improved Infrastructure Can Make Bangalore the Best City in the World
- Mexico City Travel Tips
- The Five Best Cities to Visit
- Wrinkle Cream Reviews Name the Best Wrinkle Creams - Golden
Hoi An named as Asia’s best city by Travel & Leisure have 241 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.