Those who have traveled to areas of high Covid-19 infection risk may self-quarantine at home.
The Hanoi city government will supervise and take preventive measures against all people who returned from Danang city, which is currently a flashpoint of Covid-19 outbreak in Vietnam, Kinh Te & Do Thi reported.
|A staff of Cau Giay district Health Center disinfects a pizza shop on Tran Thai tong street, workplace of a Covid-19 case. Photo: Cong Trinh|
Those who have traveled to areas of high Covid-19 infection risk may self-quarantine at home, make medical declarations, check body temperature, and be taken samples for coronavirus testing.
It’s estimated that over 20,000 people have returned to Hanoi from beach city Danang where the first local transmission was detected on July 24 after more than three months of no community infection.
People are advised to stay calm and regularly update information from the Vietnamese government, the National Steering Committee for the Covid-19 prevention and control, and the Ministry of Health.
Besides, they should urgently report to the agencies and local authorities on Covid-19-suspected cases for prompt handling.
All people with symptoms of cough, shortness of breath or fever should immediately contact health facilities in the area for Covid-19 testing. While waiting for the test results, they must be put under quarantine at home.
All agencies in the city need to raise warning level and ensure epidemiological safety to control people coming from Covid-19-hit areas, strengthen supervision on face mask wearing, hand washing with sanitizers and body temperature measurement.
- EXCLUSIVE: The real story behind the 'War of the Roses': Why childcare worker, 19, hit a man with a bunch of flowers in wild racetrack brawl involving her dad, brother and boyfriend - but they can't remember what started it
- New security screening costs could devastate regional air travel, councils warn
- Hanoi leads FDI injection in first three quarters
- MM Mega Market Thang Long receives Green Energy Hanoi 2019 title
- Russian and al-Assad air strikes kill 19 civilians including 8 children in rebel-held villages in Syria as rescue workers pick through the rubble to reach survivors
- When a spate of suicides hit the Mandurah community, the Peel Health Hub was set up in response
- Sydney news: Firefighting gear stolen, father of former police minister arrested over hit and run
- Miranda Hart reveals she is training to be a life coach, inspired by her hit comedy show
- Measles death toll hits 70 in Samoa as 112 new cases are diagnosed in a DAY despite massive immunisation drive that saw the entire Pacific nation shut down
- Statman's 2-RBI single, Carranco's triumphant return enough to send Arizona to regional final
- Hayward scores 14 in return, Celtics beat Cavaliers 110-88
- Vale returns looking for low-cost debt after Brumadinho tragedy
Hanoi screens all people returning from Covid-19-hit regions have 441 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.