Thw wreakage of the passenger bus in the ravine The mishap happened at around 4am at Ngoc Vin Pass of National Highway No. 14C in Sa Thay district, Kon Tum province. Survivors told police that the 48-seat bus en route from North to South suddenly lost control and fell into the 20m deep ravine nearby, breaking apart. Rescue workers were deployed to the scene, while police cordoned off the area for investigations. Nguyen Dang Trinh, an official of Kon Tum province, told local media at around 10am that 5 people died and 32 others were injured. Mai Hai Nam, the bus driver, said when the accident happened, the bus was carrying a total of 38 people, including six children. The cause of the tragic accident is under investigation. The tragic accident in photos.
- Former Raiders wide receiver Cliff Branch dies at 71
- Tesla Model S On Autopilot Crashes Into Bus On German Autobahn
- Tesla Says Autopilot Not Responsible For Model S Bus Crash In Germany
- Injured Hill given Wales World Cup call
- German Police Corrects Report About Tesla Model S Crash With Danish Bus
- Could the autonomous Mercedes Future Bus lead to driverless public transportation?
- Mercedes-Benz Self-Driving Future Bus Hits Public Roads
- Driverless bus hits the streets in Finland, could revolutionize public transportation
- Transit Elevated Bus TEB-1 Unleashed On Chinese Streets
- Chinese Invent Futuristic Bus Cars Can Drive Through
Five die, dozens injured as passenger bus plunges into ravine have 238 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 11, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.