Vietnamese citizens in the US lining up for check-ins before boarding the plane Passengers on board the flight were children under 18, pregnant women, students who had completed the school year but were unable to stay due to expired visas, entrepreneurs, intellectuals, travelers, and other cases in especially difficult circumstances. The Vietnamese Embassy in the US dispatched officials to Dulles International Airport in Washington DC to assist the citizens with necessary procedures before they boarded the plane. Vietnam Airlines strictly implemented security, safety and epidemiology measures during the flight, in order to protect the passengers’ health and prevent the possible spread of the virus. After landing at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi capital on July 9, all the passengers and crew members underwent medical check-ups and were transferred to quarantine facilities according to regulations on COVID-19 prevention and control. Under the Prime Minister’s instructions, Vietnamese agencies, Vietnamese representative agencies abroad and domestic airlines will continue to conduct flights to bring overseas Vietnamese citizens back to Vietnam.
- Vietnamese citizens worry most about jobs, pollution, corruption
- Foreigners having blood or marriage ties with Vietnamese citizens exemptible from visa
- Hotlines to support Vietnamese citizens in Japan
- Ukraine asked to clarify raid of Vietnamese citizens
- Stranded Vietnamese citizens in Thailand provided with best conditions
- Romanian man jailed for smuggling 10 Vietnamese citizens from Germany to England
- Vietnamese citizens in Philippines move to safer cities
- DPRK, RoK vow to protect Vietnamese citizens
- Embassy continues to help Vietnamese citizens in Philippines
- How to acquire Vietnamese citizenship and repatriate VN
COVID-19: 346 Vietnamese citizens successfully repatriated from US have 263 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.