Because of the complex movements of Covid-19, banks have drawn up backup plans for credit growth and bad debt management. BIDV, which organized a shareholders’ meeting recently, reported that the amount of capital mobilized by the end of February had decreased by 1.6 percent, while the outstanding loans had reduced by 2 percent. According to the State Bank, reports from 23 credit institutions show that VND926 trillion worth of outstanding loans will be affected by the epidemic, which accounts for 11.3 percent of total outstanding loans of the entire banking sector. According to the State Bank, reports from 23 credit institutions show that VND926 trillion worth of outstanding loans will be affected by the epidemic, which accounts for 11.3 percent of total outstanding loans of the entire banking sector. Kim Chi Banks offer higher rates for online savings to draw clients amid COVID-19 battle To encourage customers to deposit money online amid the COVID-19 pandemic, many banks have raised interest rates for online savings by up to 1.4 per cent higher than over-the-counter deposits. Banks support enterprises in various forms Incomplete statistics show that businesses have enjoyed cuts of at least 100 trillion VND (4.25 billion USD) to support… Read full this story
- A new high for coronavirus deaths in California as counties push ahead with reopening
- Britain's preliminary Covid-19 daily death toll drops to double figures: Health chiefs announce 77 more coronavirus victims - taking official number of fatalities to 36,870
- Coronavirus and sports: Green light for Britain's elite athletes
- Coronavirus and sports: Japan's top football league set to return
- Coronavirus and sports: Premier League to return on June 17 — reports
- It's great outdoors! Europeans pack onto beaches and throng to bars and cafes as life begins to return to normal after lockdown (but WHO warns they should be preparing for SECOND deadly wave of coronavirus, not celebrating)
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Mastercard CEO Ajay Banga says supporting small business single most important thing we should do now; Teva's Brendan O'Grady says U.S. should stockpile strategic reserve in drugs like Strategic Oil Reserve
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says push for mail-in ballots is a ‘scam’
- Coronavirus live updates: Birx says it’s ‘difficult to tell’ if 2nd shutdown may be needed
- Chancellor Rishi Sunak 'will STOP firms furloughing more staff' as Bank of England says economy is 'nudging up from the floor' and Government looks to flexi-working to get UK 'back up and running'
Coronavirus forces banks to take cautious steps have 408 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at July 4, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.