PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The Allegheny County Health Department is reporting 147 new Coronavirus cases Thursday out of 1,172 test results, and two additional deaths.
Of the 147 cases reported in the past 24 hours, 140 are confirmed cases and seven are probable.
The county-wide total now stands at 6,817 since March 14.
New cases range in age from 9- to 93-years with a median age of 38 years, the health department says. The date of positive tests ranged from July 6 through July 22.
Health Department officials report 15 more patients have been hospitalized. The the total number of hospitalizations among all cases in the county stands at 551 patients.
Of all the hospitalized patients, 180 of them have needed care in the ICU, and 83 of them have required treatment with a ventilator.
The death toll has risen to 219. The two latest deaths include an 80-year-old and 87-year-old whose dates of death are June 28 and July 22.
Since March 14, there have been 6,817 cases of COVID-19 in Allegheny County residents, 551 hospitalizations and 219 deaths.
Visit the county’s dashboard at https://t.co/8iZNA5dcpr for information on race, cases by date of testing, deaths by date of death, and more.
— Allegheny County Health Department (@HealthAllegheny) July 23, 2020
Here is the breakdown from the Health Department for age groups of the 147 newly-reported cases:
- 00-04 – 0
- 05-12 – 5
- 13-18 – 12
- 19-24 – 25
- 25-49 – 49
- 50-64 – 26
- 65 + — 30
This the the gender breakdown:
- Female – 86
- Male – 61
Health officials say, as of Wednesday, 98,316 individuals have been tested for COVID-19 across the county.
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC reports 90 new measles cases as outbreak approaches record
- Maine reports its first pediatric flu death in 3 years
- Shuttered Sovereign Health resurrected under new name, wrongful death suit alleges
- 31 new measles cases identified in Brooklyn: Health Department
- CDC reports 90 new confirmed measles cases as outbreak approaches record
- Staten Islanders have most new cancer cases in NYC, report says
- Report finds preventable cancer cases continue to increase
- Amid new mumps cases, Pa. official pushes back against Rand Paul, anti-vaxxers
- 3 New Flu-Related Deaths Reported in Connecticut
- 4 New Flu-Related Deaths Reported in Connecticut
- SAPD report reveals new details about fatal shooting in Motel 6 parking lot
- Allegheny County reports 3 more flu-related deaths
Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Reports 147 New Coronavirus Cases And 2 More Deaths have 359 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.