PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — The Allegheny County Health Department is reporting 125 new Coronavirus cases Wednesday out of 1,310 test results, and five additional deaths.
Of the 125 cases reported in the past 24 hours, 122 are confirmed cases and three are probable.
The county-wide total number of cases now stands at 7,718 since March 14.
New cases range in age from 1 to 98 years with a median age of 52 years, the Health Department says. The date of positive tests ranged from July 8 through July 28.
Health Department officials report 10 more patients have been hospitalized. The total number of hospitalizations among all cases in the county stands at 613 patients. Of all the hospitalized patients, 194 of them have needed care in the ICU, and 85 of them have required treatment with a ventilator.
The death toll has reached 234 victims. The newly reported deaths range in age from 70-90 years with dates of death spanning July 14-July 24, according to the Health Department.
Since March 14, there have been 7,718 cases of COVID-19 in county residents, 613 hospitalizations & 234 deaths.
— Allegheny County Health Department (@HealthAllegheny) July 29, 2020
Here is the breakdown from the Health Department for age groups of the newly-reported cases:
- 00-04 – 4
- 05-12 – 5
- 13-18 – 5
- 19-24 – 15
- 25-49 – 34
- 50-64 – 27
- 65 + — 35
This the the gender breakdown:
- Female – 68
- Male – 57
Health officials say 109,782 individuals have been tested for COVID-19 across the county.
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Hubei province reports 630 new coronavirus cases, but WHO concerned by global spread
- China's Hubei reports 349 new coronavirus cases, lowest since January 25
- China reports drop in new coronavirus cases, death toll tops 1,500 in country
- Update: China's Hubei reports 366 new coronavirus cases
- China's Hubei reports 366 new coronavirus cases
- China's Hubei reports 349 new coronavirus cases, lowest since Jan. 25
- S.Korea reports 123 new coronavirus cases, fourth death
- UPDATE 1-S. Korea reports 123 new coronavirus cases, fourth death
- China's Hubei reports 398 new coronavirus cases
- China's Hubei province reports 411 new coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus: China reports 889 new confirmed cases; death toll at 2,236
- China's Hubei reports 630 new coronavirus cases
Allegheny Co. Health Dept. Reports 125 New Coronavirus Cases And 5 More Deaths have 355 words, post on pittsburgh.cbslocal.com at July 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.