Mobifone tests the 5G network in April (Photo: courtesy of Mobifone) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The development of 5G in Vietnam will be the foundation for innovation for all economic sectors in the country, said Nguyen Phong Nha, deputy general director of the Authority of Telecommunications under the Ministry of Information and Communications. Nha spoke at an online seminar on the development of the technology, saying that 5G networks with higher speed, wider bandwidth and lower latency will serve all economic sectors. The seminar, held by Qualcomm on July 1, discussed the potential of the network in Vietnam, which is one of the first countries to commercialise 5G after successful tests in 2019. Nha’s department recorded a 40 per cent increase in data usage. In this case, he added the faster 5G network can deploy larger-scale IoT platforms, enabling tens of billions of IoT devices to connect within the 5G network. Experts said the manufacturing industry was evolving fast and industry leaders are looking for increased flexibility in production, automation, and assembly processes while also reducing personnel safety risks. The deputy director said because of the low latency, 5G will provide new services that 4G cannot yet implement, such as smart health,… Read full this story
- Pakistan's economic sector had comfortably stabilised: Hafeez Shaikh
- Interview: China International Import Expo creates cooperation opportunities for whole world: Israeli scientific minister
- Don’t get caught up in economic sectors in short-run: Kunal Kapoor, Morningstar
- The new left economics: how a network of thinkers is transforming capitalism
- Can Recession Fears Slow Spending and Contribute to a Real Economic Downturn?
- Myant Wins CES 2020 Innovation Award for the Skiin Connected Health & Wellness System
- ECB's Coeure to head BIS Innovation Hub from Jan. 15
- Economic and institutional restructuring for the next Nigeria
- African youth, innovation and the changing society
- Chinese Phone Makers: We'll Have 5G Phones in 2019
5G creates innovation opportunities for all economic sectors have 319 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.