Hanoi (VNA) – Three more air routes from Vinh city of the central province of Nghe An to key tourism destinations in the country will be launched as part of efforts to promote post-pandemic domestic tourism recovery, said the Vietnam Airlines Corporation.
Accordingly, the route connecting Vinh to Phu Quoc island district of the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang will run four flights per week, beginning on June 12.
Meanwhile, the routes linking Vinh and the Mekong delta city of Can Tho and Nha Trang city in the south central coastal province of Khanh Hoa will kick off on June 22, each operating three flights per week.
The new routes are expected to help push trade and tourism connection between Nghe An and other north central provinces with the above localities.
Nghe An aims to serve 5.1 million tourists and earn over 5.2 trillion VND (over 222.9 million USD) in revenue in 2020, up 8.5 percent and 17 percent year-on-year, respectively./.
- Jetstar Pacific launches Taipei–Da Nang air route
- Cheap priced tours to aid domestic tourism
- Hai Phong to open new domestic and international air routes
- Vietnam to develop direct air routes for connecting key countries and regions
- Vietnam Air cuts prices to boost domestic tourism
- Vietnam Airlines discounts fares for new air route
- Ho Chi Minh City - Thanh Hoa province air route to open
- VASCO to operate two new domestic air routes
- Rehabilitating Vietnam tourism’s growth rate
- Tourism Grows, But Slowly
- Domestic tours cut prices to woo customers
- Vietnam Airlines to open Da Nang - Seoul and Da Nang - Siem Reap routes
Three more air routes to promote domestic tourism have 256 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.