MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee drug dealer has been sentenced to 20 years in federal prison for selling heroin laced with fentanyl to a man who died of an overdose, federal prosecutors said.
Dwayne Tullous, 57, pleaded guilty in March to causing the death of Larry House by selling heroin and fentanyl to him, the U.S. attorney’s office in Memphis said in a news release
Tullous was sentenced Thursday by U.S. District Judge Mark S. Norris in Memphis.
Prosecutors said House was found dead in July 2018 in his home in the Shelby County city of Lakeland, outside of Memphis. Tullous had visited House to sell him black tar heroin and fentanyl, a dangerous synthetic opioid.
The U.S. Postal Inspection Service found that Tullous had received packages from the Los Angeles area to a house in Cordova, a suburb of Memphis. Investigators found black tar heroin and fentanyl in Tullous’ home, prosecutors said.
- Missing man spent 20 years in refugee camp before finding freedom in Palmerston North
- ‘Former criminal justice student’ gets 20 years behind bars for filming herself sexually abusing a baby boy in MS
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 20 Years: We Bet These Lesser Known Anecdotes Will Make Your Day!
- EXCLUSIVE: Joe Biden's brother Frank owes dead man's family $1 MILLION for 80mph car crash - but has never paid a cent in 20 years and the Democratic candidate did NOTHING to help
- A number of overdoses in Chicago connected to one man handing out free heroin: report
- Male suicide rates highest for 20 years – the 7 signs your loved one is at risk
- Jose Mourinho on 20 years as a manager: My DNA hasn't changed
- Jamal Khashoggi killers have death sentences overturned in Saudi Arabia: Five men will now serve 20-year jail terms after journalist's sons 'pardoned' them
- The 20-Year Hunt for the Man Behind the Love Bug Virus
- CBS SF Talks To Trey Spruance About First New Mr. Bungle Album In Over 20 Years
- 20 Years In, Gorillaz Are Still Imagining Pop’s Future
- Why Corrie's Dev won't get another TV job - even after playing same character for 20 years
Tennessee man gets 20 years in heroin-fentanyl overdose have 339 words, post on apnews.com at June 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.