“It is with great optimism for the future of the Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce and the greater Park Ridge business community that I announce the appointment of Jacqueline K. Mathews as Executive Director of the Park Ridge Chamber of Commerce effective August 3, 2020. Upon notification of the impending retirement of Gail Haller from the position, following twelve years of dedicated and excellent service, the Board of Directors was entrusted with the responsibility to select someone for the role who was best suited to lead the Chamber during these unprecedented times and into the future. The Board of Directors and the Search Committee are in full agreement that this person is Jackie Mathews!
Jackie is a proven community, business, and government network relationship specialist. She has an extensive results-driven and process-oriented background which includes successes in leading revenue generation, fundraising, and related development initiatives, enhancing organizational image equity, and launching strategic enterprises. Anyone who knows Jackie knows that she is highly collaborative and service-oriented and that she possesses exemplary communication skills and superior relationship management competencies.Marko Ratic
- FIA announces exit of F1 executive director Bayer
- Eric Roth To Retire As Longtime Executive Director Of Visual Effects Society
- Lordstown Motors appoints two new independent directors
- United hire new deputy director of football, Man Utd ‘very close’ to Nunez signing, Raphinha interest – latest updates
- Mercedes Benz appoints Vyankatesh Kulkarni as Executive Director and Head of Operations, India
- Schumacher announces new leadership team of Erica Ray and Carlee Alm-Labar
- It's official: NBA, NBPA announce new CBA signed - ProBasketballTalk | NBC Sports
- Apple announces new Spanish crime drama 'Las Azules' for TV+
- Rocky Mountain National Park is increasing entry, camping fees
- Fire-ravaged Big Basin Redwoods State Park to reopen this summer
- Through Gordon Parks' Photographs, I Found My Beauty Outside the White Gaze
- PPA Adding Patrols To Monitor Illegally Parked Cars In Bike Lanes Amid Growing Number Of Bicyclists Killed In Philly
Park Ridge Chamber Announces New Executive Director have 308 words, post on patch.com at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.