Hanoi to quarantine 1,000 people returning from Danang Hanoi needs to prepare facilities to quarantine around 1,000 people returning from the central city of Danang which is struggling with the Covid-19 pandemic outbreak. The instruction was made by Hanoi People’s Committee Chairman Nguyen Duc Chung at the city’s meeting on Covid-19 prevention and control on Wednesday afternoon. Nguyen Khac Hien, Director of the municipal Department of Health, said that Hanoi would receive between 800 and 1,000 returnees from Danang in the days to come. They include people who had stayed in Danang for a long time, posing a higher risk of infection. The Health Department proposed the people’s committee to put them under quarantine upon arrival, Hien added. Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee Nguyen Duc Chung asked the Department of Health and Hanoi Capital City Special High Command of the Vietnam People’s Army to make careful preparations for the quarantine of the people from Danang. He urged to resume the operation of quarantine sites used for the city’s Covid-19 outbreak in the first six months, including military areas and schools. People who have returned from Danang and Quang Nam Province for less than 14 days have to isolate themselves… Read full this story
- Latest Cricket News Tells About Events As They Are
- Getting the Latest Marketing News
- Sanya Property Investments - Southeast Asia's Latest Booming Tropical Paradise - Should You Buy Now
- Vietnam among most attractive M&A destinations for foreign investors
- The Culture and Beauty of Vietnam are Inviting You to Visit
- Vietnam Vets - We Won't Let You Forget - Part 1
- Vietnam win seven silvers at Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad 2019
- German Memories in Asia - A Mission in Asia
- The Fascinating Resort Spas In Asia: Your Perfect Wellness Retreat!
- How I Got to Vietnam in 1967 - Aritlce 1
Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 6 have 314 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 8, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.