The major goal, according to Vu Thanh Tu Anh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management, is preserving people’s lives and businesses in order to quickly recover after the epidemic. The service sector that makes up a high proportion of the economy has suffered the most. GDP saw a modest growth rate of 3.82 percent in Q1, a decrease of nearly 50 percent compared with the same period last year. The industrial production index was also equal to half of that of 2018. Vu Thanh Tu Anh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management, The major goal, according to Vu Thanh Tu Anh from the Fulbright School of Public Policy and Management, is preserving people’s lives and businesses in order to quickly recover after the epidemic. Anh warned that if the government cannot make effective and timely intervention, some business fields and many enterprises will go bankrupt, leading to serious consequences in growth, jobs and other social problems. The government needs to respond as quickly and effectively as possible, with all resources, to prevent the medical crisis from turning into an economic crisis, or even a financial and public debt crisis. Kim Chi During Covid-19, agriculture… Read full this story
- Opioid crisis shows partnering with industry can be bad for public health
- Measles outbreaks in Washington and New York challenge public health systems
- NHS-backed GP chatbot is branded a 'public health danger'
- Tennessee House declares bridge a public health hazard
- State continues fight against public health nurses lawsuit
- California Public Health Officials Concerned About Rise In Measles Cases
- Cars should be banned near schools to tackle air pollution, says public health chief
- State public health care plan clears Washington House
- Public health insurance option gets early House approval
- Dr. Marc Siegel: Measles – and vaccine non-compliance – meets public health
How can Vietnam protect the economy while maintaining public health during the pandemic? have 312 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.