Renowned futurist addresses post-COVID-19 issues at E-Day eventHONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 29 June 2020 – The HKTDC Entrepreneur Day (E-Day), organised by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC), will be held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC) on 16 and 17 July 2020. Under the theme “Revive‧Redefine”, the two-day event will bring together more than 30 speakers and 180 exhibitors, highlighting the practical and inspirational aspects of start-ups that can help to ensure the survival, growth, transformation and sustainability of the current business ecosystem in the face of significant changes and challenges. As the anchor start-up initiative run by the HKTDC, E-Day serves as a one-stop platform for start-ups to get inspired, seek funding, source talents and build connections, and for investors to discover innovative new products and services. In light of the current pandemic, E-Day has undergone a transformation in terms of both content and format. Seminars held as part of E-Day will be broadcast live to reach a broader audience across the world, while the HKTDC will also arrange online meetings between start-ups and investors. Insights into the future of entrepreneurship Entering its 12th edition, this year’s E-Day presents a strong line-up of… Read full this story
- Precautions For Protecting Local Industry From The International Industry
- Nintendo Wii - Redefining an Industry
- Orthopedic Manufacturing - Technical School Talent Is Readily Available - The Benefits Run Both Ways
- Taiwan Fibre Industry: Shift In Production Base
- Local Business Directory Websites; Can We Do Them Better?
- 2007 Trends in Personal Tech
- Why You Should Localize Your Website: An Introduction
- Textile Industry in India
- Dyestuff Industry In India And China
- Reality of Industry Associations
Entrepreneurs and tech talents redefine local industries have 284 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.