Washington (CNN)Former national security adviser John Bolton has leveled a stunning accusation against his former boss, claiming in his new book that President Donald Trump personally asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him win the 2020 US presidential election, according to a copy obtained by CNN Wednesday.
Legal battle escalates
‘Driven by reelection calculations’
Putin thinks he can play Trump ‘like a fiddle’
Bolton says Democrats committed ‘impeachment malpractice’
- US attempts to use outrage over China's Hong Kong law to rally support behind anti-Beijing efforts
- Donald Trump's WHO Letter About China Explained: An Annotated Timeline
- The pre-shutdown Donald Trump is back
- China upbeat about trade revival
- China's Military Vows to 'Punish' Any Attempts to Separate Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's freedoms die with the press of a button: China's parliament rubber-stamps national security law giving Beijing sweeping powers amid international uproar
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says push for mail-in ballots is a ‘scam’
- China launches another extraordinary attack on Australia with a cartoon depicting Scott Morrison as a 'liar' and America's 'yes man' - as PM prepares to launch counterattack after Beijing's threats to ruin our economy
- Coronavirus latest: China tells US to stop blame game
- Coronavirus latest: Donald Trump bans travel to the US from Brazil
- Trump reveals he has defied doctors' warnings by taking unproven drug hydroxychloroquine for 'a week and a half' to PREVENT Covid-19 – as medics warn he is setting a dangerous example and Chinese state mouthpiece says he is governing by 'witchcraft'
- Alyssa Milano tells Donald Trump to convert his New York hotels to hospitals for COVID-19 relief: 'We need beds. He's got 'em'
Bolton book bombshells: Trump asked China's Xi for reelection help and told him to keep building concentration camps have 2233 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 17, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.