Nan Fung Group transforms old airport site into Hong Kong’s newest landmarkAIRSIDE transforms old Kai Tak airport into Hong Kong’s newest landmarkHONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 23 June 2020 -Nan Fung Group has announced its plan for AIRSIDE, a 1.9 million sq. ft mixed-use commercial development in the Kai Tak area. The flagship project, which set a record HK$24.6 billion land bid in 2017, comprises of a 47-storey mixed-used development building including an over 30-storey Grade A office and a multi-storey retail complex with an interconnected underground shopping street. The total investment in the project will reach HKD$32 billion.AIRSIDE embraces a new urban lifestyle concept of wholeness, inviting everyone and the community to gather at a place where you can be yourself and connect to others and nature. The development manifests Hong Kong’s contemporary urban metabolism through showcasing experiential retail and leisure spaces, while its sky-high neighbourhood will be where businesses can set their sights on the surroundings and expand their horizons, make new networks and create changes. The authentic streetscape will also be playing host to an array of cultural and entertainment events, allowing for a change of pace, for people to pause and for new perspectives to be… Read full this story
- Warren Gatland vows to take Wales to new heights at World Cup: 'My players would run through a brick wall for you'
- Team Lotus Enterprise to take Caterham to new heights
- Kawhi Leonard already taking Raptors to new heights: 'There's more to come with this guy'
- Netball Australia taking netball to new heights
- Saietta NGS prototype takes electrics to new heights
- Tyrone need to take their game to new heights, insists Moane
- McGahan: Ulster sides must reach new heights
- Warrenpoint now have golden opportunity after hitting new heights of Irish Cup quarter-finals
- Wolff: Pushing each other to new heights
- Controversy can help Pandya scale new heights in career: Kohli
AIRSIDE takes Kai Tak to new heights have 326 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.