When Covid-19 broke out, businesspeople believed that the tourism sector would recover soon, but they now are thinking differently.
|If the epidemic ends in late June, the number of foreign travelers to Vietnam will decrease by 70 percent to 5.5 million. The figures would be 75 percent and 4.6 million, respectively, if the epidemic ends in late September.|
If the epidemic ends in late June, the number of foreign travelers to Vietnam will decrease by 70 percent to 5.5 million. The figures would be 75 percent and 4.6 million, respectively, if the epidemic ends in late September.
Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung recently signed Decision No. 457/QD-TTg approving the Vietravel Airlines project of Vietravel – one of the country’s largest tour operators.
Vietnam’s competitiveness in the tourism sector has improved significantly, but many travellers are unhappy about the visa policy.
- Local companies see Covid-19 drive four million tourists away
- Vietnamese startups bag millions of US dollars despite COVID-19 pandemic
- Young people involved in Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19
- Covid-19 shutdown puts tour guides out of jobs
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 6
- VN tourism firms in new battle for survival
- Much to do to bring tourism back to life
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 8
- Students volunteer to fight pandemic in Đà Nẵng
- Tourists returning from Đà Nẵng to HCM City airport to be quarantined for 14 days
What is waiting for Vietnam’s tourism after Covid-19? have 236 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 5, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.