Vietnamese Government grants masks to Vietnamese community in Spain (Photo: http://dangcongsan.vn/) Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnamese Government has sent nearly 1,500 anti-bacterial cloth face masks to the Vietnamese community in Spain. The masks were handed over to the community in a ceremony on May 28 at the Vietnamese Embassy in Spain. Ambassador Hoang Xuan Hai said the gift reflects the concern of the Vietnamese Government towards overseas Vietnamese even when the government is stretching all domestic resources to prevent and curb the COVID-19 epidemic in the country. He noted that on April 7, Vietnam also presented Spain with 110,000 anti-bacterial cloth masks worth 70,000 USD. There are about 2,000 Vietnamese living in Spain, with 600 being students. Speaking on behalf of the Vietnamese community in Madrid, Tran Thi Thu Thuy thanked the Vietnamese Government, describing the gift as a timely encouragement for the community during this time of difficulty. The Chairman of the association of families with adopted children from Vietnam Mr. Angel said the gift from the Vietnamese Government is a spiritual encouragement that shows the bond between the association and Vietnam in general and the Embassy in particular. There are more than 1,000 families across… Read full this story
- The Apache® Software Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Community-led Development "The Apache Way"
- CAREER COMMUNICATIONS GROUP, INC. (CCG) SUPPORTS NEW HOUSE RULES ON DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
- Mass-graves found of at least 535 killed during ‘organized and planned’ inter-communal attacks in western DR Congo
- Grants connect communities with Casco Bay estuaries
- On Shaky Ground With Native American Community, Elizabeth Warren Supports Reparations for Indigenous People
- Local Organizations Partner for Monthly Community Job Fair
- Vietnamese airlines granted access to U.S. market for first time
- Dr. John T. Macdonald Foundation seeks to infuse major grant dollars into community organizations
- Op-ed: USAC has responsibility to make student government more accessible UCLA community
- Municipalities taking another look at community choice energy
Vietnamese Government grants masks to Vietnamese community in Spain have 321 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.