The National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control has agreed to pause the reopening of the international tourism market to avoid infection risk (Illustrative image) An agreement on the move was reached during a meeting held on May 28 to discuss issues relating to immigration, the arrangement of quarantine activities for experts and high-tech workers entering the country, ways to bring home Vietnamese citizens from abroad, and ideas about restarting international tourism activities. Deputy Minister of Health Nguyen Thanh Long, stated that the country had obtained a number achievements in terms of containing the epidemic, but the entry of experts and skilled labourers from epidemic-hit countries to the nation poses a high risk of infection. Deputy Minister Long therefore emphasised the need to continue to strictly manage those arriving from abroad in line with regulations in an attempt to avoid the risk of infection spreading among the local community. Sharing this point of view, representatives of the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Public Security have also requested that drastic measures to strictly control and quarantine all people arriving from abroad be implemented. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Tran Dac Phu, former head of the General Department of Preventive Medicine,… Read full this story
- Global Smart Tourism Market Analysis, Share, Trends, Segmentation, Opportunities And Forecasts 2019 To 2025
- Outbound MICE Tourism Market: China Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment, 2019 – 2025
- India Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market Supply, Analysis Forecast to 2025
- Outbound Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions (MICE) Tourism Market 2019 India Analysis & Forecast to 2025
- At $675 million, Philly tourism market had another record year. So, who’s visiting?
- 3 Philadelphia dental clinics closed because of infection risk
- Detroit Tigers avoid big risk by not spending big money
- Pacemaker envelope cuts post-surgery infection by 40 percent: Cleveland Clinic study
- Slowing growth of tourism has Maine looking farther afield for new customers
- Western Mass 2.0 takes tourism to next level (Outlook 2019 Viewpoint)
Vietnam yet to reopen int'l tourism market to avoid infection risk have 331 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.