Tourism Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routes The Saigon Times Friday, May 29, 2020,16:46 (GMT+7) Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routesThe Saigon Times Tourists arrive at Cam Ranh International Airport in Khanh Hoa Province. Vietnam is seeking to reopen certain international air routes – PHOTO: DAO LOAN HCMC – Ministries and government departments are looking into the possibility of the reopening of certain international air routes to the national steering committee for Covid-19 infection prevention and control and the prime minister, spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Doan Khac Viet said at a press conference on May 28. The Government is also considering relaxing migration control and initiating the recovery of trade, tourism and investment dependent on the situation in other countries affected by Covid-19. Viet stressed that even though Covid-19 has led to unexpected developments worldwide, Vietnam has essentially contained the pandemic. “This sets the ground for strengthening the confidence and belief of the business community and local and foreign investors in Vietnam,” he stated. Besides effective Covid-19 infection prevention and control protocols, the Government has initiated a number of socioeconomic measures to help the economy recover and enhance its resilience, including improving the business environment, simplifying administrative… Read full this story
- Football for Friendship 2018 kick-starts in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s top legislator meets with Thai Prime Minister
- Play explores truth behind Jane Fonda's Vietnam photo
- Techcombank Ironman 70.3 Vietnam to take place in Danang
- Vietnam’s women’s footballers ready for 2018 Asian Cup finals
- Castlerock course reopens after significant redesign
- Matt Mooney alleges bullying at Air Force Academy, plans to transfer
- Eventus International & Probability Gaming: A force for good
- Giants reportedly seeking at least a first-round pick for Odell Beckham Jr.
- ARU must follow FFA's free-to-air lead
Vietnam seeks to reopen certain international air routes have 300 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.