Medical workers spray disinfectant to prevent the spread of COVID-19 (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnam reported no new COVID-19 cases on May 27 evening, marking 41 days in a row without new infections in the community, according to the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control. Of the 327 confirmed cases in the country, 187 imported ones were quarantined right after they entered Vietnam, posing no risk of community transmission. The sub-committee for treatment announced that six more people infected with the novel coronavirus have been given the all-clear on the same day, including Patient 19 who was among the most critical patients in Vietnam, The patients, all Vietnamese nationals, were discharged from the National Hospital for Tropical Diseases, bringing the country’s total recoveries to 278 or 85 percent of the confirmed cases. They are all in a stable condition, with no fever, no cough and no shortness of breath. Patient 19, a 64-year-old woman, was admitted to the hospital on March 6. The patient was treated with Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) – a heart-lung by-pass machine that pumps and oxygenates a patient’s blood outside the body, allowing the heart and lungs to rest. The patient also had three cardiac… Read full this story
- New Destiny ARG ‘Infects’ the Game’s Community
- New World of Warcraft community site has launched
- New Final Fantasy XV Gameplay Shows Day One Patch’s New Features and Improvements in Action and More
- Cities: Skylines Records New Sales Record for Paradox Interactive
- DayZ 188.8.131.52 patch adds new weapons, bloodborne infection, bacon
- The Last of Us: new trailer shows Infected gameplay
- IBM Gives Health Records Tech to Open Source Community
- New MacDefender malware infecting unsuspecting Apple users
- Dota 2 Breaking Records, New Immortal Items, Pubstomps, Defense and Mac/Linux!
- Chevrolet’s Performance Data Recorder turns the Stingray into a track-day teaching tool
Vietnam records no new COVID-19 infections in community for 41 days have 309 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 27, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.