Viet Nam-based new-age carrier Vietjet has resumed domestic operations to meet people’s demand for air travel, one of the first signs of recovery for the global aviation industry. Fully-loaded flights On flight VJ178, departing from HCM City to Ha Noi at 7pm on May 26, 2020, all 42 seat rows of the Airbus A321 were full. This reflects the high demand for air travel in Viet Nam just weeks after social distancing measures ended. According to the statistics of the Civil Aviation Authority of Viet Nam (CAAV), from April 19 to May 18, airlines in Viet Nam served over 8,600 flights on domestic routes. That number of flights rose nearly double compared month on month and Vietjet has resumed all of its domestic routes at full capacity. Vietjet is one of the airlines that is able to recover quickly after the pandemic. — Photo courtesy of Vietjet Vietjet’s first officer Phan Phuong An said flights connecting big cities as Ha Noi, HCM City, Da Nang are mostly fully loaded. “Returning to the sky with these beloved jets, I am delighted to fly people again throughout the country. The pandemic has been contained in Viet Nam and many other countries will… Read full this story
- No Man's Sky's character customisation is surprisingly excellent
- No Man's Sky: What Is An Atlas Pass?
- No Man's Sky Is Steam's Biggest Release Of 2016
- No Man's Sky Fixes And Workarounds
- Vietjet takes 10 millionth passenger to Khanh Hoa from Seoul
- Vietjet's passengers receive lucky money pre-Tet holiday
- Vietjet launches three new int'l routes
- No Man's Sky Beyond patch notes: VR, Multiplayer, Beyond update explained
- Domestic passenger traffic growth may dip to six-year low: Icra
- No Man's Sky: How To Increase Your Ship & Exosuit Inventory Slots
Vietjet returns to domestic skies at full capacity have 296 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.