A footwear production line for export. — VNA/VNS Photo Tran Viet An interactive video conference on “Promoting Viet Nam – US Trade in Footwear Post COVID-19” took place in Washington DC on May 27 (US time) to connect Vietnamese producers and American distributors and retailers. The conference was co-hosted by the Ministry of Industry and Trade’s Viet Nam Trade Promotion Agency (Vietrade), the Viet Nam Trade Office in the US in partnership with Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America (FDRA), the Viet Nam Leather, Footwear and Handbag Association (Lefaso), and USAID Linkages for Small and Medium Enterprises (LinkSME), to boost the export of footwear – one of Viet Nam’s main foreign currency earners – to the US. It was the first video conference ever held bringing Viet Nam’s footwear sector to a foreign market. As both countries gradually reopen their economies, the conference and its business matching session provided a platform for Vietnamese firms and US importers to learn about each other’s needs and capacity, seek deals, and promote trade in the “new normal”. The event presented Vietnamese firms with the latest updates on the US’ footwear market and how it is being affected by COVID-19. US experts also advised… Read full this story
- Free Shipping Makes the Clearance Section at Sierra Trading Post the Sierra Trading Most
- Viet Nam’s digital economy forecasted to reach US$43 billion by 2025
- Staten Island veteran gets Purple Heart for injury received in Viet Nam: 'It's like a closure'
- OTC-traded bank shares too cheap for purchases
- Whisky tariffs are glimpse of post-Brexit future, says union
- UPDATE 1-U.S. 2019 holiday sales to rise up to 4.2%, trade tensions to weigh - NRF
- UPDATE 2-U.S. holiday sales to rise up to 4.2% amid trade uncertainty -NRF
- Vietnam racks up US$5.9 billion trade surplus over nine-month period
- HCM City wants to promote cooperation with German localities
- Obama, at Nike HQ, makes progressive case for trade
Viet Nam, US promote footwear trade post-pandemic have 329 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.