At the hospital, the Vice President applauded the contributions of the medical sector in general and Hospital K in particular to public health care.
|Vice State President Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh (C) at the visit to hospital K on May 29|
She hailed the hospital, which treats more than 480,000 patients a year, for successfully applying advanced techniques and technologies to treatment.
According to the hospital’s Deputy Director Le Van Quang, Hospital K is the leading cancer hospital in the country. It has three branches with 2,400 beds in total and 1,700 staff members.
- 2020 Daily Trail Markers: Wisconsin Supreme Court rules Green Party won't be on the ballot in the state
- How tragedy shaped man poised to be America's new president: After a life dogged by family trauma and political failure, Joe Biden - a used car salesman's son from Pennsylvania – closes in on the White House
- Harris bursts through another barrier, becoming the first female, first Black and first South Asian vice president-elect
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 21
- Meet the European politician that Silicon Valley is terrified of
- The social worker poised to step into Ivanka's shoes: Jill and Joe's daughter Ashley Biden, 39, has gone from drug-related arrests to launching a fashion range inspired by late brother Beau and is wed to plastic surgeon 14 years her senior
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- Tributes pour in for civil rights icon and US Rep. John Lewis: 'We have lost a giant'
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 5 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 9 (updated hourly)
Vice State President visits children with cancer at Hospital K have 241 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.