“Patient 328” had landed May 13 at the Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on Vietnam Airlines flight VN0062.The boy was quarantined at a military facility in the nearby Hai Duong Province and tests by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Hai Duong came back negative three times in a row.On Thursday, his fourth test returned positive and the very next day, the National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology in Hanoi said his sample had tested positive again.He has been admitted to the Hospital for Tropical Diseases in Hai Duong for treatment.A 62-year-old woman who accompanied the boy has already tested positive for the virus and is under treatment, too.With the little boy, 34 people on board the flight from Russia have been confirmed to have contracted the novel coronavirus, two of them male flight attendants.Vietnam now has 49 active patients and 279 have recovered, including a man who was announced Covid-19 free Friday evening.The latest recovery is a 39-year-old man from Tan Chau District in Tay Ninh Province on the Cambodian border. He returned to Vietnam illegally from Cambodia via a trail on May 2 and was persuaded by his aunt to… Read full this story
- Hanoi's latest Covid-19 patient might have spread virus to dozens: official
- Latvian tourist in HCMC Vietnam’s Covid-19 patient 54
- Pretty penny: Vietnam’s COVID-19 patient piques public interest in cost of chartering private jet
- Hanoi chairman calls for calm after latest Covid-19 case
- Hai Phong isolates two people in close contact with COVID-19 patient
- Who have been in close contact with Vietnam’s 17th COVID-19 patient?
- Ho Chi Minh City confirms another COVID-19 patient, Vietnam's 48th
- Hanoi man becomes Vietnam’s 21st COVID-19 patient
- Woman returning from London becomes 32nd confirmed Covid-19 patient in Vietnam
- Vietnamese London resident is 32nd Covid-19 patient
Toddler returning from Russia is Vietnam's latest Covid-19 patient have 320 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.