Biotechnology, online retail, fintech, and green real estate are expected to prosper during the post-COVID period. Biotechnology and AI Covid-19 has changed consumers’ habits. A survey by Nielsen Vietnam found that urban habits of going shopping at supermarkets and traditional markets have dropped by 50 percent, while the number of online shopping transactions increased by 25 percent. Online retail and fast delivery Covid-19 has changed consumers’ habits. A survey by Nielsen Vietnam found that urban habits of going shopping at supermarkets and traditional markets have dropped by 50 percent, while the number of online shopping transactions increased by 25 percent.Fintech boomGreen real estate on the rise Mai Lan Vietnamese businesses ready to be connected with “avenue” EVFTA Economic cooperation between Vietnam and the European Union (EU) is about to turn a new page in history as the Vietnamese National Assembly is moving very close to ratifying the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA). Agribusinesses rocked by twin negative impacts In spite of several highlights, the agricultural picture remains gloomy due to twin blows of climate change and coronavirus.
- Why business confidence is bouncing back
- Busy road expected to be closed through rush hour due to accident
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Business leaders call for urgent action after Brexit defeat
- Chief executives expect to ramp up hiring in 2019
- Shop worker started £1.4million toy business after being sacked THREE times
- Confidence sinks to three-year low among London businesses
- West Norfolk businesses encouraged to be a part of Invest East, a £1.8 million intensive SME support programme
- Business Breakfast LIVE: Asos shares plunge 37% as firm warns over Christmas trading
- Primark to open a second store in Belfast city centre as it bounces back after blaze
- Restaurant closures in UK now ‘at epidemic levels’
The business fields expected to bounce back after the epidemic have 296 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.