Vietnamese Ambassador to Spain Hoang Xuan Hai (R) presents appointment decision to Pablo Rafael Gomez Falcon (Source: thanhnien.vn) Madrid (VNA) – Vietnamese Ambassador to Spain Hoang Xuan Hai on May 28 handed over a decision appointing Pablo Rafael Gomez Falcon, a Spanish citizen as Vietnam’s Honorary Consul in Seville, in charge of the entire Andalusia region in a tenure from 2020 to 2023. Congratulating the new Honorary Consul, Ambassador Hai expressed his belief that Pablo will learn about the Vietnamese community in Andalusia, guide them in following Spain’s laws and customs, and support Vietnamese citizens’ social and cultural activities. He is also expected to perform duties related to citizen protection in his consular region, and help foster the economic, trade and investment cooperation between Andalusia region and Vietnam so as to further develop the Vietnam-Spain strategic partnership. Pablo pledged to do his utmost to fulfil his missions as a honorary consul, and encourage more Spanish enterprises to survey the Vietnamese market, especially after the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement and the EU-Vietnam Investment Protection Agreement become effective. Pablo is currently a senior manager in the technical industry in Seville. He has over 20 years working in infrastructure development and energy in over 40… Read full this story
- Traveling to the Vietnam Capital
- Seville - When the Food Becomes "Tapa"
- Flamenco Festival Lights Up Seville
- Spanish Wedding Customs
- Spanish Holiday - Buy a Detailed Map of Spain
- Two-Hearted Killer (A Short Vietnam War Sketch, in Cam Ranh Bay, and an Attack)
- 10 Reasons to Visit Vietnam in 2009
- Rescued by the USS Duluth during the Vietnam War, a family finally visits the city that represented freedom
- Spanish Property Market Crash - How to Sell Your Home in the Spanish Property Crisis
- 7 Secrets to Learning Spanish - Or Any Other Language
Spanish man appointed as Vietnam’s Honorary Consul in Seville have 308 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.