Food delivery applications and online meeting software do not only make life more convenient during the epidemic, but also create new momentum for the world after COVID-19. These are only two examples of a series of changes experienced in just a few months. The COVID-19 situation shows that it will be difficult to predict the future, but there are still many opportunities and possibilities for breakthroughs. A Vietnamese startup which provides clean food at home has successfully raised $100,000 by virtue of quickly adapting to changes. To ensure a solid position in an ever-changing world and take the initiative to move on, this young generation will need to be equipped with a completely new set of skills. According to the world’s leading educators, there are six golden skills to help your child succeed in the “new-normal” world: 1. Resilience To put it simple, resilience is the ability to help children stand up and cope with inevitable challenges and problems, so that they can return to their previous lives and become stronger. This is not only necessary when we face great challenges but also helps us control and overcome challenges in daily life in order to reduce stress. To be resilient,… Read full this story
- Adult Dating for Women - a New Sexuality in a Post-Feminist World?
- Tonga Post celebrates World Post Day
- Divorce and Children - Breaking the News that Mom and Dad are Getting a Divorce
- Breaking into the World of Flash Gaming
- Natural Memory Supplements To Improve Brain Skills In Children And Adults
- Post-Soviet world mourns passing of iconic Georgian composer
- Norfolk star McKinna relishing her big break on the world stage
- UK artists imagine post-Brexit world
- Children inherit their intelligence from their mothers
- Warning over 'sadfishing' as children seek solace online
Six skills to support children to break through post-pandemic world have 305 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.