Lewis Hamilton celebrates his 2019 British Grand Prix win at Silverstone. AFP/VNA Photo So far nine of the 22 races have either been cancelled or postponed withthe French and Belgian races tipped to join the abandoned list. That would leave the Austrian Grand Prix on July 5 as the delayed season-opener with the British Grand Prix scheduled to follow two weeks later. Red Bull consultant Helmut Marko told Austrian public broadcaster ORF that the Spielberg track too could host back-to-back races with the second a two-day race during the week. He said the track manager had already proposed to the government to allow a Grand Prix without fans with chances of its approval “very high”. Sports Minister Werner Kogler announced this week he was not opposed to the Spielberg race being held without a crowd. Marko, whose team is based in Austria, said F1 organisers were working on a concept of reducing the number of those on site and how charter flights could land at an airport near Spielberg from the UK where most of the teams are based. Marko highlighted the “unpayable advertising effect” of Spielberg kicking off the truncated season though all those who enter Austria will have… Read full this story
- Alfa Romeo’s latest Ferrari-powered F1 race car is ready to hit the track
- Red Bull Broke the Fastest F1 Pit Stop Record for the Second Race in a Row
- Infiniti is using Formula One racing to hone its hybrid skills
- Are You As Convinced F1's 2021 Regulations Will Suck As Lewis Hamilton Is?
- Let's Get Down and Dirty With the 2000 McLaren-Mercedes F1 Engine
- Motorsport Fans Now Have Access To The FIA Database Of Race Results
- Vickers becomes British champion after finishing off the job at Silverstone
- SilverStone (Finally) Launches Lucid LD03 Mini-ITX Case
- Ryanair in total buy-up of F1 legend Niki Lauda's budget fleet
- How to watch the Monaco Grand Prix online right now: live stream F1 from anywhere
Silverstone and Austria's Spielberg could hold back-to-back F1 races have 334 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.