Model Tu Hao wears a cut-out dress made of one single Hermes scarf. Scarves from the famous French fashion house are priced up to $1,000 a pop. Photo courtesy of Tu Hao. Singer Hoang Thuy Linh dons eight silk scarves from French fashion house Hermes during her “Duyen Am” (Love of Ghost) MV, released earlier this year. Photo courtesy of Hoang Thuy Linh. Singer Chi Pu combines two scarf tops with a Louis Vuitton bag and coat. Photo courtesy of Chi Pu. Model Nam Em shows off her shoulders with two similar scarf creations. Photo courtesy of Nam Em. Singer Ho Ngoc Ha’s dress consists of various Louis Vuitton scarves, costing $740 each. Photo courtesy of Ho Ngoc Ha. Actress Yaya Truong Nhi poses in a colorful scarf with ripped jeans in pure street style. Photo courtesy of Yaya Truong Nhi. Two scarves afford singer Huong Giang a twisted appeal. Photo courtesy of Huong Giang. Actress Thuy Ngan pursues the color blocking trend by mixing an orange scarf-top with a green pencil skirt. Photo courtesy of Thuy Ngan.
- We tuned in for the White House briefings but stayed for Dr. Birx’s glorious scarves
- Time to cut up your cocktail dresses and expensive scarves! Scientists claim homemade masks made from cotton combined with natural silk or chiffon provide the best protection against coronavirus
- Style and grace! Dr. Deborah Birx's signature scarves provide fashion inspiration and spark their own INSTAGRAM account
- I am in heaven in Vietnam, says Huynh Kesley Alves
- Celebs and Influencers Are Obsessed With the Tie-Dye Trend
- Vietnam a top three global adventure travel destination: TripAdvisor
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 21 (updated hourly)
- Ramayan Top Entertainer, Kanika Kapoor Becomes Most-Searched Celeb During COVID-19 Lockdown
- PetroVietnam tops list of most profitable enterprises
- COVID-19 Survivor Kanika Passes Priyanka Chopra, Other Hot Stars As 'Most Searched' Celeb in India
Silk scarves tops among Vietnam celebs have 323 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.