A steel production line of Hòa Phát Group (HPG). HPG rose 16 per cent last week. — Photo hoaphat.com.vn HÀ NỘI — The Vietnamese stock market is forecast to move higher this week, where correction and volatility are expected, analysts said. The benchmark VN-Index on the Hồ Chí Minh Stock Exchange (HOSE) decreased 1.16 per cent to end at 852.74 points. The index had gained 3.1 per cent last week. An average of 308.2 million shares were traded on the southern exchange during each session last week, worth VNĐ5.5 trillion. “The VN-Index is forecast to head toward resistance 860-880 points early next week, where there could be adjustments,” said Nguyễn Đức Hoàng, market strategy analyst at Bảo Việt Securities Company (BVSC). “The market is also expected to fluctuate widely next week with the review session of EFTs tracking MSCI,” Hoàng said. “Foreign investors have also balanced out their net buying and selling activities recently,” he added. “Stock exposure should be maintained at 30-40 per cent of the portfolio. Investors should continue to hold current positions and hold off on buying new stocks. They should consider selling short-term positions at the resistance 860-880 points zone,” he said. Since the beginning of… Read full this story
- Black Music: The Duke of Earl Gets Into Studio 54
- Humans Are Impetuous and Shortsighted. Can We Change?
- A 25 Year Journey to Meet a Man I Already Knew
- Brexit, Syria, Hurricane Dorian: Your Wednesday Briefing
- Homemade croissants? They’d butter be good.
- One in Four of New York’s New Luxury Apartments Are Unsold
- THE NOONER for 09-14-19
- Two Major Saudi Oil Installations Hit by Drone Strike
- THE NOONER for 09-15-19
- Plantations honestly addressing slavery see visitor pushback
Shares set to increase, facing corrections have 302 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 25, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.