Mud and sand split from an on-going real estate project in the southern central province of Binh Thuan has affected many local households. Huynh Thuc Khang Street covered by the mud Some sections of the 200-metre road were left nearly 50cm deep under the mud. The spill also resulted in traffic congestion in the area as many vehicles got stuck. The mud even flew into restaurants, guesthouses and households on the street. Local authorities sent a team to deal with the problem. By early morning Thursday, the mud was mostly cleared. The project representative came to the site and pledged to jointly deal with the consequences. The representative added that due to site clearance problems, the investor had not yet been able to build a drainage system as designed, so heavy rains had led to the spill.
- Real estate project with the smallest apartment in India offers the biggest lessons to Mumbai developers
- Amid Covid-19 lockdown, real estate projects in limbo
- Real estate projects get deadline extension
- Valley Bank Closes $650+ Million In Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Coronavirus lockdown: Real estate developers take to AI to augment sales
- Forget Manhattan. Brooklyn’s Real-Estate Market Is on Fire — and It’s Not Cooling Off Anytime Soon.
- Coronavirus: Hinsdale Real Estate Will 'Slow To Halt'
- There Are Plenty of People Who Want to Buy Manhattan Real Estate — There Just Aren’t Enough Apartments to Go Around
- Recent Bethany/Woodbridge Home Sales | Local Real Estate Guide
- Morocco home buyers lose USD65 million in real estate swindle
Real estate project causes mud spill in Binh Thuan have 264 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.