Mud and sand split from an on-going real estate project in the southern central province of Binh Thuan has affected many local households.
Huynh Thuc Khang Street covered by the mud
Some sections of the 200-metre road were left nearly 50cm deep under the mud. The spill also resulted in traffic congestion in the area as many vehicles got stuck. The mud even flew into restaurants, guesthouses and households on the street. Local authorities sent a team to deal with the problem. By early morning Thursday, the mud was mostly cleared. The project representative came to the site and pledged to jointly deal with the consequences.
The representative added that due to site clearance problems, the investor had not yet been able to build a drainage system as designed, so heavy rains had led to the spill.
- What’s Coming in New York Real Estate in 2019
- Another Real Estate Record, Go Figure
- Coming crisis of coastal flooding: $1 trillion of real estate at risk by 2100
- How extreme weather risk is creating a real estate insurance disaster
- Climate change and the coming coastal real estate crash
- ‘Death in Paradise’ Producer Red Planet Pictures To Adapt Louise Candlish’s Real-Estate Nightmare Novel ‘Our House’ For TV
- Real Estate Investors Discover Deadly Trap in Philadelphia House
- Real life takes center stage at 2018 DOC NYC documentary festival
- Here Are All the Shorty Social Good Finalists for 2018, Highlighting the Best in Cause Marketing
- The DNA detectives who are hunting the causes of cancer
- All Saints mixed-use housing project to be made of shipping containers
- The Many Lives of Sonja Morgan, NYC’s Wildest Real Housewife
Real estate project causes mud spill in Binh Thuan have 261 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.