International Premier League restart will boost EFL finances: Brighton chief The Saigon Times Friday, May 22, 2020,21:59 (GMT+7) Premier League restart will boost EFL finances: Brighton chiefThe Saigon Times General view of an empty car park at the Riverside Stadium as the EFL Championship is suspended due to the number of coronavirus cases growing around the world – PHOTO: REUTERS (REUTERS) – Completing the Premier League campaign and getting the new season underway will see much-needed funds flow to clubs in the lower divisions who are struggling due to the COVID-19 shutdown, Brighton & Hove Albion CEO Paul Barber has said. Football has been suspended since mid-March due to the novel coronavirus outbreak but the Premier League hopes to restart next month, initially without fans attending, after the government opened the door for elite sport to return. English Football League (EFL) clubs rely much more than Premier League teams on matchday revenue and ticket income and its chairman, Rick Parry, has said playing games behind closed doors could actually be a loss-making venture for some teams. “If we can finish this season, get next season under way, then all of the solidarity payments that go through the Premier League to the lower levels will… Read full this story
- What happened in the Premier League on Saturday?
- Coindeal i 400 tysięcy wyświetleń reklamy z klubem Premier League
- Premier League sponsorship on the rise
- Toe Poke Daily: Tottenham's jaw-dropping switch from Premier League pitch to NFL field
- Premier League gives $26,000 grant to Philly soccer and education nonprofit
- Premier League: Man City Beat Arsenal; United Win at Leicester
- Premier League Star Harry Kane Wants to Become NFL Kicker
- ‘Premier League Mornings Live’ is coming to Boston for two days of soccer coverage
- Barça against the Premier League: a reason to be optimistic
- Junior hockey: Thunder tab Alex Drulia to lead Premier League team
Premier League restart will boost EFL finances: Brighton chief have 321 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.