Meeting any Vietnamese these days, local people and those working at the UNMISS would start the conversation by saying: “Good! Good!” That is because, they explained, Vietnamese people are good and all Vietnamese people in South Sudan are welcomed that way. In their thoughts, Vietnam is a symbol of goodness though most of them may even do not know where Vietnam is. For those working at the UNMISS, Vietnamese officers are dear and friendly newcomers. Personnel of L2FH Rotation 1 welcome foreign visitors. What contributed to the good impression on Vietnam of locals and international friends in South Sudan? Lieutenant Colonel Bui Duc Thanh, Director of the Level-two Field Hospital (L2FH) Rotation 1 of Vietnam in Bentiu, South Sudan, shared, “Working in a far, far-away country like South Sudan, our focal point is exercising professional expertise. However, building up a good image of Vietnam and the Vietnam People’s Army is also an indispensable task, as it makes local people and those from other countries have good feelings for Vietnam.” It’s true to say that life is not easy in Bentiu and incidents may occur any time with anything apart from the professional area. For example, generators may break down in… Read full this story
- Vietnam-made goods score well with expats
- Vietnam ready if chosen as venue for next Trump-Kim summit
- German cargo vessel hits crane in northern Vietnam port
- The water puppet is considered a messenger of arts popularizing Vietnam culture
- Vietnam makes good on Indian import tax cut
- Vietnam facing China’s renewed assertiveness in South China Sea
- Miniso and Mumuso flogging Chinese goods in Vietnam?
- For kidney patients in Vietnam, it is either hemodialysis or organ black market
- Vietnam ranks fourth at AFC Women’s Futsal Champs
- Trophy children in Vietnam: Demerits of a merit-based system
Part 4: Vietnam means goodness have 312 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.