A new ferry service will travel between HCM City’s Cần Giờ District and Vũng Tàu starting in September. — VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — HCM City authorities will launch a new ferry service between Cần Giờ District and Vũng Tàu City in September. Travel between the two localities by road takes around three-and-a-half hours, but the ferry will take three hours. The ferry will have a total capacity of 250 passengers, 100 motorcycles and 15 cars or trucks, and make 12 trips in either direction daily. Tickets are expected to be VNĐ50,000 (US$2.2) per trip. Cần Giờ is an island district located about 25km southeast of the city. It is famous for fresh seafood and eco-tourist sites that attract visitors on short trips. It is also home to Cần Giờ Mangrove Forest, a world-class biological reserve recognised by UNESCO in 2000. — VNS
- What’s not ready: New Orleans or its new ferries? Boat builder, operator in dispute
- Interstate Navigation seeks approval to finance construction of new ferry
- DPUC denies Interstate Navigation’s request to finance construction of new ferry
- Construction on new Montpelier hotel to start soon
- City of New Orleans paddlewheeler to start cruising this month. See inside.
- Your new ferry to Manhattan is under construction. In New Jersey.
- Grand Island new assistant administrator to start in position this week
- BBB on Homes: New Year’s tips: Start 2019 off in safe, scam-free way
- New federal public defender starts job in Arkansas' Eastern District
- Two New England Patriots miss start of final regular-season practice
New ferry to Vũng Tàu starts in Sept have 270 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.