The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Health has required local hospitals to check foreign patients’ history of entry into Vietnam and their certificate of completion of mandatory quarantine before giving them medical service. According to the municipal heath department, as the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic continues to have complicated developments, the medical sector is anticipated to face problems in providing medical care for foreigners and Vietnamese citizens returning from overseas. The department has thus issued an urgent document to guide hospitals through a set of criteria to ensure their services for the aforementioned patients meet the requirements of COVID-19 prevention and control. Accordingly, hospitals can only provide medical treatment to a foreigner or overseas Vietnamese returnee who has entered Vietnam for more than 14 days if they carry certificates proving that they have completed the mandatory 14-day quarantine. Meanwhile, medical institutions are asked to keep foreigners or overseas Vietnamese returnees who have entered Vietnam for less than 14 days but yet to be placed under the required quarantine, together with their companions, in a temporary quarantine facility onsite and report the case to the municipal Center for Disease Control (CDC). Critical cases that need immediate medical care shall be handled by the… Read full this story
- 10 Most Stunning Places To Stay At In Ho Chi Minh City For The Modern Traveller
- AirAsia to fly Manila-Ho Chi Minh City in Nov.
- CapitaLand to develop office tower in Ho Chi Minh City
- Philippine athletes bag 3 golds in Ho Chi Minh track and field
- Airasia to start Manila-Ho Chi Minh flights in Nov
- Davao City issues guidelines for Dabawenyos
- DSWD issues guidelines on P1-B medicine assistance
- DepEd issues guidelines on random drug testing
- Comelec issues guidelines on how to claim voter’s ID
- Nepal’s president to seek medical treatment in Japan
Ho Chi Minh City issues guidelines on medical treatment for foreigners have 312 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.