A Brazilian man in HCM City has tested positive for Covid-19 for a second time, according to the HCM City Disease Control Centre. The 39-year old man, Patient 244, who lives in District 2, Thao Dien Ward, contracted the virus after having closed contact with Patient 158 in March. After treatment in Cu Chi Hospital, he was discharged from hospital on April 20 after being tested negative several consecutive times. He was continued being medically monitored for 14 days later. However, on April 26, he was tested positive again for the virus and taken to Cu Chi Hospital. On May 12, he was released from hospital for the second time, but, unluckily, just five days afterwards, he showed positive for the virus again. The patient is now staying at Cu Chi Hospital for the treatment. The area where he lives has been sterilised. By Thursday morning, a total 503 people had been quarantined in HCM City.
- More measles cases reported in HCM City as parents delay vaccines for children
- HCM City assesses new logistics development plan
- HCM City sees sharp rise in dengue fever incidence
- Doing their civic duty: HCM City residents donate land to widen alleys
- HCM City's District 3: 18th coolest neighbourhood in the world
- HCM City police seize 1.6 tonnes of drugs in Jan-Sept
- Remittances to HCM City by overseas Vietnamese top US$3.8 billion
- HCM City issues medical tourism guide
- HCM City meets British firms to tackle business difficulties
- HCM City promotes hi-tech agricultural links with German state
HCM City reports Covid-19 relapsed case for second time have 252 words, post on dtinews.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.