Phu Nghia Industrial Park in Ha Noi. The capital city expects to lure a total investment of US$15 million from new projects in industrial parks and export processing zonesin the first half of this year. — Photo kinhtedothi.vn Ha Noi expects to attract total investment of US$38.3 million in industrial parks and export processing zones in the first half of this year, equivalent to 64 per cent of the figure in the same period last year. The capital would come from five new projects totaling nearly $15 million and 10 capital-added projects worth a combined $23.3 million. Le Quang Phong, deputy head of the Management Board of the Ha Noi Industrial and Export Processing Zones, said local enterprises have been facing difficulties caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. They are making every effort to diversify material sources for production and seek new consumption markets, towards fulfiling their production targets for the second half and the whole year. According to the management board, industrial and export processing zones in Ha Noi generate jobs for nearly 160,000 labourers, including 1,219 foreigners. The capital city led the country in attracting foreign direct investment (FDI) in the first four months of this year, with $4.75… Read full this story
- Northern Ireland ‘less attractive to foreign investment’ outside single market
- MediCall startup gets HUF 200 mln investment
- Will a sunny forecast attract more foreign investments?
- Most Attractive Industries to Invest in Gibraltar
- Gary Moore has high hopes for maiden Grand National runner Traffic Fluide
- 1MDB Scandal Deepens as US Seeks to Recover $38 Mln in Assets
- Breast Milk for Adults Enjoying US $40 Mln Investment as Top Health Elixir
- West Lothian Council announce £38 million investment
- Greece ‘attractive’ for Russian investments, ND chief tells TASS
- Kathimerini: Greece ‘attractive’ for Russian investments, ND chief tells TASS
Ha Noi hopes to attract $38.3 mln of investment in H1 have 301 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 29, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.