Ballerina Nguyễn Thu Huệ. Photo courtesy of the Vietnam National Opera and Ballet Theatre Nguyễn Thu Huệ graduated from the Việt Nam Dance Academy and signed for the Việt Nam National Opera and Ballet Theatre (VNOB) in 2012. She won first prize at the competition for “talented students from the cultural and arts schools nationwide”. She has performed solo in Chopiana, Giselle and Nutcracker. Huệ marked a milestone in her career with the roles of the white and black swans in the famous Swan Lake, which was reproduced by the VNOB after being absent from the Vietnamese stage for 35 years. Recently she was ranked in the “Top 30 Under 30” list in 2020 by Forbes Vietnam magazine for her significant contributions to the arts. Huệ shares with Hạnh Nguyễn and Quỳnh Hoa her love for dancing. Inner Sanctum: You have been ranked in the “Top 30 Under 30” list by Forbes Vietnam magazine. How do you feel? I feel surprised and happy to be ranked on the same list as really prominent people in different fields. It’s an honour and great motivation for me to nurture my passion for ballet. I hope that more Vietnamese people will fall in love with the art, making a contribution to inspiring younger generations. Inner Sanctum: You are the first Vietnamese… Read full this story
- Liz Phair and the Long, Strange Journey of the 'Girly-Sound' Tapes
- Cameroon: Action Is the Real Solution
- Africa: End the 'Harmful Narrative'
- South Africa: 'Cancer Treatment in the North West Is Impossible'
- South Africa: Minster Jeff Radebe
- South Africa: DA, De Lille Head to Court for Round 2
- Morocco: Another Crackdown On Protests
- South Africa: Here's Everything That Went Down At The 2018 SAMAs
- South Africa: CEO Matjila Says He's Staying Put At Embattled PIC While the Pressure Builds for Greater Transparency
- Nigeria: EU, Nigeria's Gve Build N242.9m Solar Mini Grid in Two Plateau Communities
Determination pays off for village girl have 329 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.