Deputy-PM Trinh Dinh Dung (center in the first line) at a meeting on October 31 in Laos. Photo: nhandan.com.vn On the afternoon of October 31, Deputy-PM Dung met with Somphan Phengkhammy, Lao NA Vice-Chairman and Head of the Steering Board for the project in Vientiane. At the working session, the two leaders reviewed the project and affirmed that the two sides will closely work together to carry out the construction of the building, which features Lao cultural identities and ensures its functional effectiveness. Additionally, Lao NA Vice-Chairman Phengkhammy held that relevant agencies have made preparations for the ground-breaking ceremony and pledged to complete the project as scheduled. Following the meeting, the two sides toured venues of the ceremony as well as the National Assembly building. Translated by Van Hieu
- Dutch PM Mark Rutte to visit VN next week
- Deputy PM says government will ensure all public transportation projects are implemented as planned
- Italy Deputy PM Matteo Salvini Downplays Racist Abuse Aimed at Kalidou Koulibaly
- PM Phuc holds talks with Russian counterpart
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Meet Le Viet Quoc, a Vietnamese talent at Google
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Vietnam hospital performs successful robot-assisted brain surgery
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Another group filmed picnicking on expressway in northern Vietnam
- Sports Vietnamese hail PM’s decision to relinquish 2019 Asiad Vietnam Q1 GDP growth slows; smartphone slowdown weighs on exports
- Sports Football inspires patriotism, national pride: Vietnam PM Hanoi, Da Nang to tighten management of pets
- Sports Football inspires patriotism, national pride: Vietnam PM Look out, 2019!
Deputy-PM Trinh Dinh Dung visits Laos have 279 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.