Deputy-PM Trinh Dinh Dung (center in the first line) at a meeting on October 31 in Laos. Photo: nhandan.com.vn On the afternoon of October 31, Deputy-PM Dung met with Somphan Phengkhammy, Lao NA Vice-Chairman and Head of the Steering Board for the project in Vientiane. At the working session, the two leaders reviewed the project and affirmed that the two sides will closely work together to carry out the construction of the building, which features Lao cultural identities and ensures its functional effectiveness. Additionally, Lao NA Vice-Chairman Phengkhammy held that relevant agencies have made preparations for the ground-breaking ceremony and pledged to complete the project as scheduled. Following the meeting, the two sides toured venues of the ceremony as well as the National Assembly building. Translated by Van Hieu
- Travelling in Laos
- Romainian Deputies Were Against The Sale Of Dracula's Castle
- Herbal Remedies for PMS Can Work!
- During PMS Hormone Levels Are Fluctuating, But Other Factors Could Be The Cause
- Natural Remedies For PMS Listed and Described
- Soy Protein PMS Remedies May Not Work Alone, Dietary and Lifestyle Changes Help
- To Avoid PMS Naturally, First Look At Your Diet
- Why Doctors Prescribe Celexa For PMS
- PMS Symptoms and The Latest Treatment Plans
- Medications for PMS Relief May Be Disappointing
Deputy-PM Trinh Dinh Dung visits Laos have 221 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.