Le Son from Hanoi's Thanh Xuan District says he often goes to a gym for physical exercise. However, after Prime Ministerial Instruction 16/CT-TTg was issued to contain the spread of community transmission, he opted for working out at home. Nguyen Ngoc Huyen from Hanoi's Dong Da District had the same idea as she mainly works online and had more free time during the social distancing period.
For many people, exercising is a good way to not only improve their health and keep in shape, but also relax and spend free time. Inspired by relatives and friends on social media, many people have decided to buy treadmills, on-site exercise bikes, hand weights and skipping ropes.
Sales are increasing with the rising demand. According to an owner of a sports shop on Nguyen Dinh Hoan Street in Hanoi's Cau Giay District, male customers tend to buy multi-function weightlifting chairs at an average price of VND2 million, while female customers buy yoga mats at an average price of VND1 million. In addition to simple fitness equipment, there is also demand for items in higher price segments, such as treadmills and exercise bikes. Instead of selling equipment wholesale to gym centers, shops now sell products to individual buyers.
To meet the strong demand, many shops have shifted to online selling. In addition, they have introduced promotions, such as product discounts, free shipping and gifts.
Online shopping platforms have become more vibrant with the interest of customers in a variety of fitness accessories. These tools are sold at prices ranging from several hundred thousand to million Vietnamese dongs. In addition, workout sessions and classes are also available online, making it easy for people to exercise at home. Many gym and fitness centers are offering online courses for their members on video clips or livestreams.
|Working out at home is one of the useful methods to improve health and contribute to preventing the spread of the pandemic. Buyers of fitness equipment should shop only at reputable and genuine addresses to avoid substandard goods and ensure their safety.|
- Hrithik Roshan's HRX ready to launch sports, fitness equipment in times of COVID-19
- Peleton Finalizes Its Buyout of Fitness Equipment Maker Precor
- Workout at home: Sussanne Khan gives major fitness goals; watch video
- Aussie farmers experience surprising demand for local produce including eggs
- I always try to eat what my body demands and my mind desires: Malaika Arora
- MG Motor Relaunches Doorstep Car Servicing With 'MG Care At Home'
- Bringing outdoor pursuits to the comfort of your own home
- The 48 Best Prime Day Deals if You Work From Home
- Can This Fitness Company Double Its Revenue in 2021?
- Our 25 Favorite Outdoor and Fitness Deals for Prime Day
- Peter and Daniel Arbeeny: We are COVID orphans. Here are 12 Qs for Dr. Fauci on Cuomo's nursing home moves
- The Case for Letting People Work From Home Forever
Demand for home fitness equipment skyrockets have 474 words, post on ven.vn at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.