General Ngo Xuan Lich (L) presenting flowers and gifts to former Party General Secretary, former Director of the General Department of Politics General Le Kha Phieu At the two separate meetings, on behalf of the Central Military Commission, the Ministry of National Defense (MND), and all troops, General Lich wished General Phieu and General Thanh good health and hoped that they would make more valuable and practical contributions to the revolutionary cause of the Party and State as well as military building and national defense. The defense minister also briefed the two former senior defense leaders on outstanding achievements of the army in the past time in its implementation of military- defense tasks and military-building, as well as its contributions to the national construction and defense missions, and military units’ gratitude activities to mark the 71st Wounded Soldiers’ and Martyrs’ Day. General Ngo Xuan Lich inquiring after former Defense Minister General Phung Quang Thanh The two former senior defense leaders expressed their delight at the military’s achievements over the past time. They believed that, under the leadership of the Party and the Central Military Commission, the Vietnam People’s Army would continue to successfully fulfill all missions assigned by the Party, State… Read full this story
- A visit contributes to strengthening Vietnam-Cambodia relationship
- Thai PM in India: Defense and Maritime Security Cooperation High on Agenda
- India will only talk to Pak about PoK, not about J&K
- Vietnam, Cambodia tighten military cooperation
- UK lawmakers vote to support plan to stop no-deal Brexit — as it happened
- 2+2: COMCASA saves the day!
- Special Report: Abandoned by the UAE, Sudan's Bashir was destined to fall
- Turkey, Russia agree to clear Kurdish fighters and control the Syria-Turkey border
- BJP Membership Drive Launched: ‘Size of the cake matters’, says Modi on $5 trillion economy goal
- World watches warily as Iran scales back nuclear deal
Defense minister visits former senior leaders have 321 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.