Ground is broken for the Phu My solar power project in Binh Dinh Province on May 29. — Photo nld.com.vn Clean Energy Vision Development JSC, a subsidiary of Bamboo Capital Group, on May 29 broke ground for the Phu My solar power plant in Binh Dinh Province’s Phu My District. To be built in My An and My Thang communes, the 330MW plant is the largest of its kinds in the province and will cost over VND6.2 trillion (US$266.9 million). It will have three solar farms with capacities of 120MW, 110MW and 100MW. When it is completed by the end of this year its output is expected to be around 520 million kWh per year while reducing 146,000 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year. Speaking at the groundbreaking, Pham Minh Tuan, CEO of BCG Energy and Clean Energy Vision Development JSC, said: “Viet Nam will face a serious power shortage as consumption rises faster than new supply. “It is expected that Viet Nam will lack about 20 billion kWh of electricity in 2020 and the number will double in 2025. “Therefore, in recent years, BCG Energy has constantly focused on research and implementing renewable energy projects to provide alternative sources… Read full this story
- Solar power plant inaugurated at naval station in Navi Mumbai
- SCCL synchronises another 30 MW solar power plant to grid
- U.S. solar power plant backed by over $700 mln in govt loans goes bust -filing
- MNRE rolls out guidelines for implementing off-grid solar PV plants scheme
- Is there a rooftop solar-power boom in Vietnam?
- Solar power: JERC nod sought for ‘people-friendly’ model in Chandigarh
- India reserves 110 power plant equipment, services for local companies
- Mitsubishi Motors plans to develop automobile manufacturing in Binh Dinh
- Solar power projects planned on a big scale in Anantapur
- Song Hau 1 Thermal Power Plant to begin commercial operation in 2021
Construction of Phu My solar power plant begins in Binh Dinh have 313 words, post on bizhub.vn at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.